- Wednesday 30 May, 2012
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 7 (2,2,3) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, >10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Leinster League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- From Dublin take the M50/N11 to Kilmacanogue. head to Roundwood and continue straight ahead to Laragh. At the Y-junction follow the right fork, pass the white restaurant. Race start is on laneway on right directly 'before' EMO petrol station/ Shop. For registration take the right turn 'after' the EMO garage and REGISTRATION is at the Brockagh resource centre on your left. To save potential chaos with cars on narrow roads, please only drive up laneway after EMO to registration and not on one where race starts. After race both laneways can be used to exit. Alternative parking may be used at Lynhams pub (Prizegiving location) in Laragh.
- Organisers Instructions:
- REGISTRATION: Registration for this years race will be in Brockagh Resource Centre beside forest entrance(5mins walk from Start/Finish). If coming from Dublin direction, turn right AFTER the EMO garage in Laragh village and resource centre is on left. Registration is in a room at back of centre - Please do not use main doors but come round to the left of building and entrance door at the back of the building. Please respect the centres wishes by not wearing dirty footwear inside as they have new floors down. Toilet facilities are available off the registration room - again please use door from this room rather than going through main building as there are classes on at same time. Registration will close at 19:20 sharp to allow runners and laptop users to get to the Start. You must be in the queue before this time to allow time for registration. PARKING and CAR POOLING: There is parking at the Resource Centre and at Lynhams in Laragh (where the prizegiving will take place). Please note that parking is limited and Car-Pooling is essential, so please advertise any seats in your car on this site to save parking space. RACE START AND FINISH: Grid ref T 140 968. When you come out of Resource Centre/Registration, turn left and jog the 5 mins or less to forest entrance. Start will be a short distance back down the tarmac as in previous years. The race is predominantly on exposed open mountain - Be prepared to dress accordingly in case of inclement weather. NOTE - PERMIT FROM THE NATIONAL PARKS HAS BEEN RECEIVED SUBJECT TO A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF 150. Registration will close when this cap of 150 has been reached. Please do not run on the course if you do make it to registration on time or before the cap is reached.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Lynhams of Laragh, Laragh
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Swords||Jeff||Mount Street,||Donnybrook via N11||17:20:00||2||0|