- Big loop over Three-Rock and around Fairy Castle
- Sunday 24 January, 2010
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 7 (2,2,3) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, >10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Winter League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Junior route is about 7.5km
- Getting There:
- Registration at Taylor's Three Rock Pub starting at 09:20am and closing at 10.30 Sharp! If Taylor's carpark is busy then park at Marlay Park and walk/carpool back up to Registration. Please carpool from registration to the race start at Ticknock car park. Race start is at 11am.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Registration opens at 9.20am and closes at 10.30am. If you are not in the Queue by this time then you will not be registered for the race. You can of course run anywhere on the mountain you like but please do not interfere with the race, DO NOT PARK ON ROAD OUTSIDE TICKNOCK, entrances, race route, etc and Do Not Pass Through The Finish. The start will be at 11am from Ticknock Forest entrance with Car Pooling And Race Registration from Taylor's Three Rock Pub - Only cars with a minimum of 4 on board will be allowed into the forest - please park in lay-by areas not on roads. Given the numbers expected at this race it would help if some of the early arrivals could use the alternative public car park at Marlay Park particularly if you do not intend coming to the pub after the race. The car park is on the south side of Marlay Park on the road parallel to the motorway. This car park is approx 3 min jog back to Taylors.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Taylors Three Rock Pub
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize