Top Of Coom
- Top Of Coom
- Sunday 21 August, 2022
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Munster League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Nice fast course, Forrest trail, Bog road, and open Mountain.
- Getting There:
- Top of Coom Ireland's Highest Pub Coolnolhill, Kilgarvan, Co. Kerry, V93 EW90
- Organisers Instructions:
- Race starts at the later time of 12:00.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize