Irish Mountain
Running Association

Top Of Coom

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Mick HanneyMar 27 2022, 8:46pmCan't let this event go ahead without this classic piece of news broadcasting, I think it was on RTE.

The guy with the hat should be recruited to do the pre-race instructions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omtfe7lb-gE

Jump to 2:04 of video for the best bit.
Michael McSweeneyMar 27 2022, 9:54pmSee you there in August Mick.
Simon DugganAug 21 2022, 4:06pmPhotos are up. If anyone wants originals email me ; Simonduggs@gmail.com
Brian MullinsAug 21 2022, 6:34pmThanks to Micheal and all volunteers today for a brilliant race at a place I know well. Though normally you can’t see much, the ground is a lot wetter and you are usually holding on to the ground due to wind. The photos from today tell the story of a sunny, hot, dry, windless day. Nick and Sean are in good form leading up to the masters and were in a different race to me today, I still think my legs are somewhere up Galtybeg. It was good to have a nice battle with a serious up and coming talent in Ryan McCarthy, a name that will be topping more podiums in years to come. And yes a pint of Murphy’s at the end is the best recovery anyone could hope for.
JJ MurphyAug 21 2022, 7:34pmThanks to Commander in Chief Micheal and his team for top class organization at the Top of the Coom today. Looking forward to next year already.
Robbie WilliamsAug 22 2022, 12:40pmReally enjoyed this race.

Real Irish Trail & Mountain running

Huge thanks to Micheal, Danny, Damien and all the volunteers who helped it be a race.

I’m pretty sure that the pints and dinner after in the Highest Pub in Ireland will make it an annual race on the calendar
Brian FlannellyAug 22 2022, 8:03pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie