- Union Wood
- Sunday 21 May, 2023
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 5 (1,3,1) - Easy Terrain, >500M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- North West League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- There will be a short course option.
- Getting There:
- Organisers Instructions:
- Race ONE in new NORTH WEST LEAGUE
This route will take you around Union Wood in Sligo. Trail runners are advised as some sections of the route will require good grip.
More route details will be added soon.
Notice regarding early starts: As the race is under 8k there is strictly no early start. The race starts for everyone at 11am
All Runners MUST carry a rainproof jacket for the entirety of the race. Any runner found not to be carrying the mandatory jacket will be disqualified. We will be checking!
FIRST TIME IMRA PARTICIPANTS
If you have never participated in an IMRA event before, please create an account with MyIMRA (see top of this page).
- All runners must be members of IMRA
- €10 for the calendar year.
- You will then receive your race number, which you keep for all IMRA events/races. This number will be emailed to you, but can also be found on your MyIMRA profile once you have joined
- Entry for races is via the IMRA website
- No on the day entries will be taken.
- Cost per race is €7 for adults and €5 for Junior/OAP/Unwaged
- As above, a jacket must be carried with you/worn for all IMRA races/events.
IMRA is entirely run by volunteers, we strongly encourage everyone to volunteer so that we can all enjoy participating in events, if you've any questions about volunteering or knowing more about what's involved, please ask!.
- Prizegiving Location:
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Coman||Damien||Boyle||N4 to Sligo||09:45:00||4||0|