Irish Mountain
Running Association

Carlingford - Fox's Rock

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Turlough ConwayJul 28 2022, 2:42pmHi Folks, this race approaching fast. Two races on Cooleys that weekend and need Volunteers urgently. If racing one and camping over weekend please consider volunteering in the other. Thanks!
Turlough ConwayAug 1 2022, 7:57pmHi Folks

Please consider even a running volunteer role for this race.
Mark RaleighAug 1 2022, 8:57pmHi Turlough, I meant to enter as a running volunteer helper for this. Apologies, can you amend and I'll see you Saturday?
Ciarán RyanAug 2 2022, 11:27amHi Turlough,
I'll be running on the Sunday but have signed up as a running volunteer. Can help out in any way you need before or after.

I can also help out Saturday before the race if you're stuck. I'll have a three-year-old with me, and she isn't keen on summit marshalling
Turlough ConwayAug 2 2022, 3:17pmThanks Ciaran. Much appreciated! Will let you know
Turlough ConwayAug 2 2022, 3:17pmEntries open for this race 8:00 PM Wednesday
Turlough ConwayAug 4 2022, 6:43pmHI all

Reg is at St Michael's Church. Parking nearby at Foy Centre (See location map and organizers instructions in the Event details)

Could volunteers be there 10:30 ish please. Thanks
Ciarán RyanAug 5 2022, 10:13amYou still need volunteers Turlough? Can be there for 10.30ish but probably have to go once the race starts. Let me know here or message me at zero eight seven 6981032

All the best.
Niall AinsworthAug 5 2022, 7:55pmHi Turlough,
I'm after missing the entry to this by an an hour or so - is there anyway I can sign up now, or on the morning of?
Thanks
Alan AylingAug 6 2022, 9:34pmWonderful race today. Report up.