- A trail race following the Seamus Heany and Waterfall walks at the Devil's Glen
- Wednesday 8 June, 2022
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 5 (1,2,2) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Trail League
- Entry opens:
- 2022-06-07 10:54:59
- Entry closes:
- 2022-06-08 16:59:59
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- €7 for seniors, €5 for over 65s and under 18s
- Vouchers Allowed:
- Yes. Race vouchers may be used to enter this event on the day.
- Route Description:
- The race route is the same as previously, which is a figure of eight following the Seamus Heaney, and Waterfall walks in the Devil's Glen (see Maps page). The Junior race follows the first loop and finishes after the first loop returns to the car park.
- Getting There:
- Organisers Instructions:
- MANDATORY SHOWERPROOF JACKET MUST BE CARRIED/WORN DURING ALL IMRA EVENTS
No jacket = no result. Bring the mandatory jacket and have it crossing the finish line.THERE IS NO SELF-TIMING AT IMRA EVENTS
You should start the race at the specified gun-times, or choose a distance that suits your ability.Registration: Will be in the forest car park at the end of the access road and will be open from 18:15 until 19:15. Parking & Access: The barrier at the forest entrance will be open from 18:00 until 19:15. It will reopen at 20:15. Parking will be in the forest car park and along the access road to the car park. Several marshals will be controlling parking. Your cooperation is essential. The later you arrive, the further you are likely to be from registration, and the start. The distance may be a kilometre or more, so be sure to allow sufficient time, and if in doubt go to registration ready to run.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Prize giving will be at the finish line with light refreshments.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Higgins||James||Knocklyon, Dublin 16||M50, M/N11||17:15:00||2||0|