Kilmac Running Festival - All Ireland Juniors Race
- Juniors All Ireland Race
- Saturday 27 November, 2021
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry opens:
- 2021-10-04 00:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2021-11-25 18:00:00
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- Route Description:
- See the following link for the race route.
- Getting There:
- N11 to Kilmacanogue- take exit at rbt in Kilmacanogue-left onto Quill road, right fork and right onto Glencap Road into Kilmacanogue-GAA grounds.
- Organisers Instructions:
This race is open to all IMRA members aged between 14 and 19 and costs €5.
Under IMRA rules for competitor's safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!
IMRA MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE FOR 2021!
All competitors must be IMRA members. IMRA membership is now just €3 for the remainder of the calendar year. It is unrelated to membership of other athletic clubs. IMRA membership cannot be purchased at the race, you must follow these steps beforehand:
- Login to your "myimra" account on www.imra.ie. If you don't have an account, create one using the REGISTER FOR MYIMRA link, and follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase 2021 membership using a credit/debit card.
- Go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase event entry using a credit/debit card.
Note: If you are not a 2021 IMRA member, it will not be possible to enter the race
- Prizegiving Location:
- In Kilmacanogue-GAA grounds.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize