Log na Coille
- Saturday 27 July, 2019
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 8 (2,3,3) - Moderate Terrain, >500M ascent, >10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Leinster Championship, Irish Championship
- Entry opens:
- 2019-07-13 00:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2019-07-26 18:00:00
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- €7 for seniors, €5 for over 65s and under 18s
- Getting There:
- From Dublin, take the N81 to Tallaght and Blessington and continue on it towards Baltinglass. Turn left at a crossroads (Whitestown bridge) signposted for the Glen of Imaal and Knockanarrigan (this turn is around 4 km beyond the turn for Donard). Continue on this road for around 7km until you see Fentons pub on the right-hand side of this road. Parking is at the pub and the start of the race is at the foot of Camara Hill which is around one mile from the pub.
- Organisers Instructions:
All competitors, and particularly those who have not competed this year already, should READ the NEW REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
We are NO longer accepting MONEY at races.
Kit requirements: Jacket & Official IMRA race number
Registration: Fentons. Registration closes at 12:30 to allow getting to the start on time. Start: Foot of Camara Hill Gr. S 984929 Early start will be at 12:30 Be prepared that along with a RAIN JACKET, a MAP, COMPASS and WHISTLE may be required in case of inclement weather.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Name||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Roger Tegart||Drogheda||Dublin city/m50||07:00:00||3||3|