Derrybawn Woods Trail
- Derrybawn Woods - Glendalough
- Wednesday 14 August, 2013
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 5 (1,2,2) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Trail League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Junior course will be an out-and-back variation
- Getting There:
- Getting there you can take directions to the Lower Lake (main) car park in Glendalough (Visitor centre).
- Organisers Instructions:
- Registration is at visitor center carpark and will be open 18:10 - 19:10. Start line is at the St Saviours Church sign on the Green Road (see pictures). To get there go over the bridge from the carpark and turn LEFT on the Green Road.
There are x2 kissing gates to go through on the way out and the same x2 gates on the way back. The course includes 650m of dis-used fire-road which has become overgrown. Descend this section responsibly.
There will be NO early starts.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Lynhams of Laragh
- Route map is at the following link: http://www.trailzilla.com/index.php?tid=18274
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Lambert||Hugh||Leeson Park, Ranelagh||N11||17:50:00||4||2|