- Sunday 30 June, 2013
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 8 (3,3,2) - Difficult Terrain, >500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Connacht Championship
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- This is a new route. A new descent is being used, so that the mountain is traversed. The route up to the church is the usual route,the runner then turns left at the church and continues to the end of the ridge. There will be markers here to guide down to the finish in Lecanvey.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Safety First -- All participants in this race are required to bring the following: Bumbag containing chocolate/biscuits and water. A longsleeved rainproof running top. Hat and gloves. Map and Compass. Extra clothing: A warm longsleeved top and leggings. The Race Director on the day will make the decision as to what runners will wear and bring with them for the race. The Race Directors decision will be final.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Campbells Bar
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize