Log na Coille
- Saturday 20 July, 2013
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 8 (2,3,3) - Moderate Terrain, >500M ascent, >10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Irish Championship
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- From Dublin, take the N81 to Tallaght and Blessington and continue on it towards Baltinglass. Turn left at a crossroads (Whitestown bridge) signposted for the Glen of Imaal and Knockanarrigan (this turn is around 4 km beyond the turn for Donard). Continue on this road for around 7km until you see Fentons pub on the right-hand side of this road. Parking is at the pub and the start of the race is at the foot of Camara Hill which is around one mile from the pub.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Registration: Fentons. Registration closes at 12:30 to allow getting to the start on time. Start: Foot of Camara Hill Gr. S 984929 Be prepared that a RAIN JACKET and WHISTLE may be required in case of inclement weather.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|MacDonnell||Cormac||City Centre ( D2)||Tallagh, Blessington||10:15:00||3||0|
|O'Grady||Paul||Blackrock||Dundrum, Terenure, Tallaght. So can link with luas or dart.||11:00:00||2||0|
|Cahill||James H||Delgany||(Greystones) Ashford, Laragh,||10:45:00||3||1|