European & Youths Trial
- Trials for European Championships
- Saturday 15 June, 2013
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 7 (2,3,2) - Moderate Terrain, >500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- All races will start at the barrier at the top of the car park. Junior women and all Youths will finish where Wicklow Way turns right towards Djouce (after climb from Dargle river). Senior women and junior men will finish on top of Djouce. Senior men will turn left after Djouce summit and finish after descent to rejoin WW.
- Getting There:
- Crone Wood, Enniskerry Starts at Crone Wood Car Park. Grid ref is O193142. Leave the motorway at Kilmacanogue on the Wexford road to take the road to Roundwood; turn right after 800m towards Enniskerry; follow the signs towards the Waterfall. The start is around 1200m beyond the entrance to Powerscourt waterfall.
- Organisers Instructions:
- All races will start at 11:00.
Senior men : 7.3 km with 643m climb and 190m descent. Senior women and Junior men : 6.5 km with 643m climb and 90m descent. Junior women & Youths : 4.3 km with 343m climb and 90m descent.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize