Irish Mountain
Running Association

Brockagh

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Ben MooneyJun 15 2023, 4:07pmDo you need volunteers for Brockagh non running
Róisín McDonnellJun 15 2023, 9:21pmYes Ben that's great thanks. I'll add you to the list.
Eamonn HodgeJun 19 2023, 6:18pmIs there a 3 euro charge for parking or is that a copy and paste from last year's race?
Lillian DeeganJun 19 2023, 10:09pmHi Eamonn and all,

IMRA has been covering all associated car parking charges this year. Brockagh this week will be the same -i.e. no charge on the night/ no need to carry coins for parking.
Deirdre GroganJun 20 2023, 1:09pmHi folks I've a 16 year old who thinking of starting trail running.
Is he a junior or can he run in the main group? Thank you
Róisín McDonnellJun 20 2023, 5:28pmHi Deirdre because of the length of this race your 16 year old will have to run the Junior race. Its approximately 5km and will start at 7.40.
Hopefully he will enjoy his first IMRA race.
Alan KennedyJun 21 2023, 11:36pmWell done Roisin and crew on a super race and v well organised. Your first as RD if I’m correct? Thought the marking was brilliant so shout ou to Niamh, never seen so many flags and tape, pity the demarker but was great to run past. As Mr. Fry says there was lot on the road but the mountain section was so good and that grassy downhill was a treat. Great craic after in our own private area away from the locals. Roll on Wobbly Bridge.
Niamh O'CeallaighJun 22 2023, 1:40amWell done Roisin on a meticulously organised race.
@Alan, I actually had put way too many flags up top. I thought the weather was going to turn and ye might be in the fog. It must have seemed very excessive on a clear evening :-)
Richard FoxJun 22 2023, 6:30amThanks Roisin and all volunteers for a fabulous evening in the hills. A brilliant event and congrats particularly to Roisin on her first RD assignment - it was great. Course marked so expertly by Niamh, as usual, that I felt very comfortable at every turn and meander.
Thanks again
Cheers
foxy
Róisín McDonnellJun 22 2023, 7:23amBig thank you so much to my fantastic team of volunteers last night.
In particular I want to thank Niamh for the hours she spent on the hill marking the course.
Also a big thank you to Derek and Alistair for the work they did on the laptop and for cool heads under pressure.
And thank you to Anne, Lillian and Niamh for all their help with our injured runner. We're hoping he makes a speedy recovery.
And to all the marshals, registration team, parking and records team thanks so much for all of your time and good humour on the night.
Brian WynneJun 22 2023, 4:52pmThanks for a great evening in the hills! Is there someone to contact about the results - there appears to be an error with mine. Thanks, Brian
Alistair HodgettJun 22 2023, 5:43pmHi Brian, you can email results@imra.ie with details of your query.
Brian WynneJun 22 2023, 7:15pmThanks Alistair
Barry MurrayJun 22 2023, 10:20pmA solstice to remember.. thanks to Roisin and crew ..

Report up : https://www.imra.ie/events/report/id/2311