Irish Mountain
Running Association

Craig Woods

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Katie O BrienMar 27 2023, 9:04pmHi,
I've signed up as a running volunteer, but happy to help with course marking/demarking over the weekend if needed.
Damien McDonnellMar 27 2023, 9:17pmHi Katie, thanks for the offer, we are ok for helping out with marking etc, see you Sunday enjoy the run
Stephen O KeeffeMar 31 2023, 7:43pmHi Damien. What time do you need volunteers to be there for on Sunday morning.
Damien McDonnellMar 31 2023, 8:03pmHi Stephen, was going to email you tonight, if you could be there for 9am,I'll put in car park at start then finish line after if that's OK
liz dwyerMar 31 2023, 8:09pmGreat! See you all then!
Stephen O KeeffeMar 31 2023, 9:03pmSounds good to me Damien. See ye Sunday morning.
Hazel stapletonApr 2 2023, 5:55pmLovely event today, many thanks to RD Damian and all the helpers. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Patrick MarshallApr 3 2023, 10:48amGreat atmosphere, well organised. Thanks for a great day out in Tipp.
Damien McDonnellApr 3 2023, 10:54amI would like to thank all the helpers, local committe for making this race for possible, Hogans bar and coffee dock for faciltating all the car parking, thank to all the athletes who turned up from all over munster and leinster, hope you all enjoyed cousre and run. Hope to see you all again next year, well done to everyone.
Damien McDonnellApr 3 2023, 3:30pmA pair of Nike air zoom ruuners maroon size 8 where found at the cofee coop csr park after the race on sunday, if anyone is or nows someone missing a pair let me know i will get them to you thanks Damien
Brian FlannellyApr 3 2023, 8:15pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Siobhan BurkeApr 6 2023, 3:09pmHi Damien. Regards to the your post on the April 3rd about a pair of Nike
zoom runners. I own these runners and left them behind me , thank you so much for finding them. Please can you back to me on 0871233270.
Siobhan Burke.
Damien McDonnellJun 3 2023, 9:47amPhotos are now up of Craig woods 2023, sorry for the delay all. Hope everyone had a great day out and all going good see you all next year, Thanks again from RD Damien McDonnell.