Irish Mountain
Running Association

Carlingford Slieve Foye

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Turlough ConwayJul 28 2022, 2:43pmHi Folks, this race approaching fast. Two races on Cooleys that weekend and need Volunteers urgently. If racing one and camping over weekend please consider volunteering in the other. Thanks!
Ronan O'GradyJul 28 2022, 5:52pmI help help out at the Sunday race
Nita McLoughlinAug 1 2022, 5:53pmWhen will entry for this race open? Thanks
Turlough ConwayAug 1 2022, 7:58pmHi Nita

I am assuming entries will open after this Wednesday's race but will confirm.

Thanks all volunteers to date
Turlough ConwayAug 2 2022, 3:16pmEntries open for this race 8:00 PM Wednesday
Nita McLoughlinAug 4 2022, 8:35pmThanks Turlough
Eamonn CarrollAug 5 2022, 3:01pmHi Turlough,

I'm planning to enter Saturday's race and volunteer for this one but I'm having trouble finding anywhere to stay on Saturday night. Any recommendations for camping in the area? All the campsites seem to be full. Happy to wild camp if there's a suitable spot nearby.

Thanks,
Eamonn
Joe LalorAug 5 2022, 4:02pmHi Eamonn, scroll back about 10 post to Carlingford Running Weekend . There find details of where a number if us will be camping for weekend end.
Nita McLoughlinAug 5 2022, 6:44pmHi I'm wondering is there any way I can still enter this race? When I tried to enter already but kept getting messages saying there was some error and I thought I'll try again later but now I see entries are closed.
Rónán Davison-KernanAug 7 2022, 9:18pmGreat race - thanks to all! Will try and get down for the full weekend next time (other races permitting) and spread the word amongst the Mournes regulars for next year