Irish Mountain
Running Association

College Champs - Camaderry

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Leo MahonFeb 14 2019, 11:09amEntries are now open for the College Championship on Camaderry on Saturday 30th March 2019The course is back to its original up to the first summit cairn
Cheers
Leo Mahon
Conor O'FarrellFeb 27 2019, 9:33amPlease note the date change of this event to the 13th April.
Ruairí LongFeb 28 2019, 1:24pmThanks to everyone for the understanding with the date- I think the 13th should attract a larger group as Varsity Outdoors (track and field) are the week before.
I’ll start getting the message out as best I can.
Should be good fun
Leo MahonMar 11 2019, 8:16pmAll colleges students Please be aware entries for the College Championship are now open Individual entries on line only No entries on the day Teams can be declared on the day any queries contact Leo Mahon
mahonleo55@gmail.com
Rory BurkeApr 11 2019, 3:22pmLooking forward to this one, trinity should have 3-6 runners on the day, hopefully at least one full team
Mike LongApr 13 2019, 8:54pmThanks to all the runners and volunteers who supported the College Champs on Camaderry today. There was a good turn out and a very high standard of racing. Special thanks to Leo Mahon for all his great work in keeping this event going.
It was also a bit special to have Paddy O'Leary pass through Camaderry during the race on his round attempt.
Mike
Leo MahonApr 14 2019, 6:06pmA huge thank you to all the volunteers and athletes who took part in yesterday's College Championships there was an increase in numbers and universities represented a big thank you to the Longs for their enthusiasm and support and Brendan Delaney's attention to detail Course marking and Summitt Marshall and thanks to Laura Brennen IUAA though not there yesterday had a big hand in increasing the numbers And the bonus for everyone We glanced the master Paddy O' Leary doing what he does best