- This will be a far tougher version of the traditional Hellfire race(hence the Brimstone!!) on a course designed by Jane and Graham
- Sunday 13 March, 2011
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 4 (1,2,1) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Spring League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- Hell Fire Woods, Killakee, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin. G.R. O121237
Map to event location: OSM Link
Map to Buglers (prizegiving and carpooling location): OSM link
Coming from M50, get off at Junction 12 (Firhouse), and head away from city. At first roundabout, take a left onto Ballycullen road. Head straight through two junctions and turn left at a crossroads onto Gunny Hill. At the t-junction at the end, turn right onto Kilakee road. Hellfire car park is a few kilometres up the road on the right.
Coming from Buglers (carpool location): Take a left coming out of Buglers and head straight through the Ballyboden road roundabout. Take the next right for Scholarstown Road (signposted Glencree) and take the next left for Stocking Lane (again signposted Glencree). Follow this road until you see Hellfire on the right (across from Massys on the left).
- Organisers Instructions:
- Registration is at Hellfire car park (see Getting there instructions above) and will be open from 11:00 to 12:00.
3 people minimum per car. If you are arriving with less than 3 people, please call to Buglers (the prizegiving location, see getting there instructions) and arrange to car pool with someone there.
- Prizegiving Location:
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Brennan||Stephen||from Donabate via M50||M50||10:15:00||4||0|