- Crone Wood and Maulin
- Saturday 21 March, 2009
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Winter League Leinster, University Championships
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Route Description:
- New route takes in Maulin, top half of Powerscourt ride, and bends shortcut on WW on run for home. Watch out for reentry point to forest after Maulin and for shortcut on Wicklow Way after Ride rock.
- Getting There:
- Take turn off N11 motorway at Kilmacanogue (towards Roundwood). Take right turn after 800m for Waterfall. The car park is around 800m beyond the waterfall entrance.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Colleges information sheet
First three women and men college finishers will receive individual medals. The scorers on the first three womens and mens college teams will receive team medals (3 to score). Scoring based on place within college race by sex. Mixed teams not allowed.
Registration queue will close at 10:30 sharp.
Contact email@example.com with queries.
The race will start ON time so please register in time.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Powerscourt Arms Hotel, Enniskerry
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize