- Ballyross trail run from Crone Wood, Glencree, Co. Wicklow
- Wednesday 30 July, 2008
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 5 (1,2,2) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Trail League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Introduced in 07: Route will go north through Raven's Glen and into Ballyross forest and loop to the highest runnable point. It then turns back and retraces its steps.
- Getting There:
- Start point and parking will be at Crone car park in Glencree, Co. Wicklow. Carpooling is strongly recommended as when the car park is full, it's impossible to park.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Pics by Lindie Naughton
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize