- A trail race following the Seamus Heany and Waterfall walks at the Devil's Glen
- Saturday 3 October, 2020
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 5 (1,2,2) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry opens:
- 2020-09-29 12:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2020-10-02 18:00:00
- Entry limit:
- Entry cost:
- €7 for seniors, €5 for over 65s and under 18s
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Junior course is the first loop. It will be clearly marked.
- Getting There:
- Take the N11 for Wicklow from Dublin. Turn off for Ashford, and take the right turn at the roundabout as you enter the village. Then take the first left following the sign for Glendalough. Devil's Glen is up this road a couple of km on the right hand side. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation with parking. There is plenty of parking if everyone parks neatly,
- Organisers Instructions:
All competitors, and particularly those who have not competed this year already, should READ the NEW REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
We are NO longer accepting MONEY at races.
Race Day Check In
Registration will be open from 9.10 am until 9.45am. The race will commence at 10am sharp.
Official IMRA race number
Under IMRA rules for competitors safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Finishing without mandatory kit will result in disqualificationEarly Start
- Prizegiving Location:
- By the finish line
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize