IMRA Formal Social
- Route To Be Determined
- Saturday 6 February, 2016
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 4 (1,1,2) - Easy Terrain, <200M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry opens:
- 2016-01-01 00:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2016-02-06 00:00:00
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Dust off your Ballgown and Tuxedo and come along to the IMRA formal evening in Blackrock RFC, Stradbrook Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin on Saturday 6th February 2016. Buffet dinner served at 8pm and dancing to follow. Cost : â‚¬5 per head. Tickets available on your MyIMRA page. Dress Code: Semi formal (Strictly no Lycra and Fleeces!) Please let Eva Fairmaner (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you have any special dietary requirements or would prefer a vegetarian dinner.
- Prizegiving Location:
- On the night there will be an awards ceremony to mark some of the best performances and contributions and some of the most memorable moments in 2015 as voted by you the Members.
The award categories are listed below, as well as a link to a survey where you can make nominations for some or all of the categories (apart from the last two, obviously). Please get your nominations in before 9 am on Monday, February 1st, to make sure they get counted.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Social!
- Best single performance of 2015 â€“ female
- Best single performance of 2015 â€“ male.
- Beginner of the year
- Most improved runner in 2015
- Volunteer of the year
- Best Race Director of 2015
- Most memorable race photo of 2015
- Most memorable shorts in 2015
- Best race report of 2015
- For running the most races in 2015
- Best dressed at the Social!
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|O'Grady||Paul||Blackrock||Blackrock Dart Station||20:00:00||3||0|