Corrin Hill Trail Race
- Corrin Hill Trail Race
- Sunday 17 January, 2016
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 5 (1,2,2) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Munster Sunday League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- JUNIOR RACE AND KIDDIES (ACCOMPANIED)RUN will start at 11:30am, Juniors must be signed up by 11:20am 2-3km
- Getting There:
- To aviod the toll:- - From(Limerick/Dublin side) Take the M8 motorway as far the junction just north of Fermoy. Leave the M8 here (Exit 14) and take the old Dublin road through Fermoy, now the R639. on the other side of Fermoy there is a right turn signposted for Fermoy Golf Club - take this road to the entrance to the wood. - If coming from Cork side, take exit 17 at Watergrasshill and drive through Rathcormack and proceed towards Fermoy. Just over 2 kms to the north of Rathcormack, you drive through the roundabout by Cork Marts. One km after this, you take the next left which is signposted for Fermoy Golf Club.
- Organisers Instructions:
Race registration will open from 11:15 to 11:45.
This race is open to all and the cost is â‚¬10. There is no pre-registration for this race.
You must purchase yearly IMRA membership for â‚¬10 per person. Please download the membership form, and fill it out beforehand to speed up registration (they will be available on the day too). You will then be given a race number that is used for other IMRA races this year. If however, you have already paid for 2016 IMRA membership online, please bring a print-out of your registration confirmation (with your 2016 IMRA number on it) and you will be given it at the race.
Under IMRA rules for competitors safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!3 Please note that as this is the first race of 2016, you MUST have your membership form filled out. We will not have time on the day.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize