- Corrin Hill Trail Race
- Wednesday 18 June, 2014
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 4 (1,2,1) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Munster Summer League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- 5km easy terrain trail run around Corrin Hill Woods. http://admin.imra.ie/maps/image.jpg
- Getting There:
- Fermoy. http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.11222&mlon=-8.28751&zoom=15&layers=M Coming from Cork, travel the old Fermoy road and take the left turn for the golf course on the outskirts of Fermoy. This is soon after passing the new Mart. Drive 600m up road and forest entrance is on the left. Coming from Limerick, go through Fermoy, heading for Cork on the old road, and take the right turn for Fermoy Golf Club, 600m up road take a right into Corrin Hill Woods.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Reg at 7pm Race start 7:30 sharp. If you have already raced an IMRA race this year, please bring your number with you. If not, you can speed things up by downloading the membership form and filling it in beforehand, but they will be available on the day as well.
- 5km looped course around Corrin Hill Woods on easy fire roads. Route is fully marked.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize