- Sunday 13 July, 2014
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,3,1) - Moderate Terrain, >500M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route not marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Connacht Championship
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- Start: North plantation 2km south of Lahardaun, between Crossmolina & Pontoon, Co. Mayo. G.R. G 109103 Leaving Lahardaun towards Crossmolina take first left (just past Spar) and drive down a very narrow road until you see other cars. It should be signposted at the left turn.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Race Start/Finish Area
- If the mist is down bring a compass, it is very easy to descend on the wrong side of the mountain.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Keena||Conor||Galway||Camping at Croagh Patrick after Mweelrea, going on Nephin on Sunday, then back to Galway.||10:00:00||3||0|