- Saturday 12 July, 2014
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 9 (3,3,3) - Difficult Terrain, >500M ascent, >10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route not marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Irish Championship, Connacht Championship
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- From Westport head to Louisburgh. Go straight through Louisburgh and keep on the main road until you reach the Silver Strand which is signposted.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Race details will be posted here closer to the event. Safety first kit requirement: Longsleeved rainproof top, hat, gloves.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Silver Strand Car Park
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Keena||Conor||Galway||Camping at Croagh Patrick after Mweelrea, going on Nephin on Sunday, then back to Galway.||10:00:00||3||0|