Irish Mountain
Running Association

Kilmac Running Festival - Women's Night Challenge

AuthorDateMessage
Richard KieranOct 2 2023, 7:51pmHi Angela - do you need any extra help for the night run? I can mark the course or help on the night, Richard
Dee BohanOct 7 2023, 9:09amA big shout out to Angela and crew for an amazing night out on the hill's for a wonderful cause 3rd year running. Great support on route from the marshalls ,Felt very privileged to be part of it
Karen CreanOct 7 2023, 10:27amThanks to Angela and crew for a super night run experience.
Volunteers out on the route were great support.
Amphibian King were very generous with lovely prizes .
It was a lovely event to be part off.
Thank you to everyone who helped get my car started...you were all fantastic and such a feeling of community within IMRA and its supporters.
Apologies for holding you all up till battery was charged and for all your help..
Thank you all sooooo much .
Karen
Keelin HolmesOct 7 2023, 1:34pmHope you got home ok Karen !
Karen CreanOct 7 2023, 2:19pmI got home eventually ...need a new alternator..
See you all again soon and apologies again for the inconvenience caused x
Andrew HanneyOct 7 2023, 2:23pmExcellent. Happy to help by providing the jump leads.... glad you got home. This is what imra is all about.

Well done to all the runners and organisers.
Keelin HolmesOct 7 2023, 4:32pmDo results get released for the women's race ? I'd love to know !
Mick HanneyOct 7 2023, 4:40pmHi,
Results were prepared last night and where on the IMRA laptop, so I guess they'll be published along with the other Kilmac races in due course.
Cheers,
Mick
Michelle HayesOct 7 2023, 5:35pmThanks to Angela and all the crew of helpers and marshalls who helped make last night’s run a wonderful experience. 3rd year running …love this event!
Angela FlynnOct 11 2023, 3:02pmA massive thank you to all the volunteers and runners who took part in the 3rd Women's night challenge, it was a special night helped not least by balmy weather. A special mention must go to the local GAA club who gave us access to their facilities, the huge contingent from Trim and Amphibian King (Bray) who sponsored the ladies top three prizes,

A couple of comments from the night will stay with me:

'that was my first night run -and I've been running since primary school!'

'I felt very safe and supported by all the men (marshalls) out on the route,

and lastly..

'we go every year to the women's night run' - its 3 years old!.

I will let you know how much we donate to Bray women's refuge in due course here. Results are up! Angela
Angela FlynnNov 7 2023, 12:22pmHi all
Just to let you know IMRA on your behalf donated 550 euro to Bray Womens refuge. Thanks again