Irish Mountain
Running Association

Johns Hill, Killbrannish

AuthorDateMessage
Lillian DeeganJun 21 2022, 8:46amMorning all,

On to note this event will not go ahead on Sunday. We will see can we fix a new date for later this summer.

Sorry for the late notice.
Susie MitchellJun 24 2022, 11:44pmGreat idea to reschedule. It would make a good warm up race for the world masters as has quite a similar profile in terms of terrain and difficulty!
Niamh KellySep 27 2022, 11:18amHi All,
just on to update on a revised date for Johns Hill race, Kilbrannish

It is now rescheduled for the 16th of October, entries open on Oct 9th and will close on the 15th

If you are free and can help out we would greatly appreciate it

see you all on Race Day
Niamh KellyOct 12 2022, 8:14pmHi everyone,

Just putting a call out for some help, we particularly need a first aider if anyone is available we would really appreciate it

Thank you
Jaro SumecOct 13 2022, 10:08pmHi, asking for a friend, is there a way to pay a membership for this year ? It seems that this option has been withdrawn from the available purchases.
Mick HanneyOct 16 2022, 1:54pmFabulous run this morning.
This route was a lovely treat. It had everything you could possibly want. A nice mix of trails and single tracks, lovely views from off Johns Hill if you dared to take your eyes off where your feet were landing.
The marking and marshalling were great.
There was scarcely a flat bit in the whole run, you seemed to be going up or down at any time. The biking elves have been busy on this hill carving out lovely trails that the route took advantage of.
Deserves a better slot in the calendar.
Thanks to the RD and helpers. Distance corrrection. 10k not 12.
Mick HanneyOct 16 2022, 9:26pmLink to the old Kilbrannish route. The 2022 version if a lot more interesting. Recommended to anyone sitting on the fence, thinking about doing it next time around.

https://www.imra.ie/events/forum/id/791/
John MolloyOct 16 2022, 10:50pmWell done to all involved in organising Kilbrannish today. It was a great
course with everything thrown in. I have never seen such a well
Marked course. Given the technical nature of the course I probably missed out on some of the scenery, but I saw enough to really appreciate this part of the country.. it was spectacular! Well done once again to all involved today.
John Molloy
Brian hutchinsonOct 17 2022, 9:21amThanks all for a great event - the route had lots of variety and the marking and marshalling were excellent - topped off by a warm welcome and efficient organisation in a lovely location. Very enjoyable, thanks again.
Niamh KellyOct 17 2022, 10:15amWell done to all our runners yesterday and thank you to all our volunteers and RD Bill for organising a great race, we were not sure we would get to fit this race in and were delighted it went ahead.

Niamh
Daniel QuinnOct 26 2022, 10:58amWell there's no result for me Daniel quinn 984
Paul KellyOct 26 2022, 12:35pmApologies Daniel, typo on my behalf. I put down 894 instead of 984. I'll get the race number changed.
Daniel QuinnOct 26 2022, 1:19pmThanks Paul