Irish Mountain
Running Association

Mount Leinster

AuthorDateMessage
Lillian DeeganMay 12 2022, 7:27amRD seeking

Morning everyone,
Our Southeast crew have hit a last minute race director bother here. I'm on to see might we be able to source an RD for Sunday May 29th?

This event doubles as our 2nd Leinster Champs race. It is a pretty well established route. And I'm sure we'll get to bend the ear of Liam & Co. for priors on any particular race day info's where needed.

If, by this coming Sunday, we don't have anyone to RD, we'll look to revise the event date.

Anyone able to help us out?

Thanks, Lillian
Lillian DeeganMay 18 2022, 10:29amDate Change Update:

This event will move to Saturday, May 28th. Gun time will stay at 12 noon.

Lillian
Niamh KellyMay 18 2022, 2:13pmHi all,

Putting a call out for volunteers for Mt Leinster specifically a first aider, please
Is anyone else free to give a helping hand, we will need a few on hand for marshalling and car park along with reg and finish line
Thank you
Niamh KellyMay 19 2022, 11:43pmEvent details updated
Conor NolanMay 20 2022, 1:20pmJust querying the close of reg. time - 10:45?

Also, says fully marked, does that mean there is no scope for alternative, possibly, 'more efficient' routing? ;)

Many thanks for taking on this event at short notice.
Mick HanneyMay 20 2022, 2:58pm@Conor - looking at last year's event that I did - it said "Race Marking: Only major junctions marked - Only major junctions". Historically, this has tended to be the case with this event. This did allow those to take variations, if they so choose.
Niamh KellyMay 21 2022, 3:47pm@cornor fixed that thanks for the heads up, corrected to be 11:45 am for 12-noon start