- Race to top of Galtymore and back over peaks of Cush and Galtybeg
- Sunday 13 August, 2023
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 10 (Extreme) - Extreme, >1,000M ascent or > 30Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route not marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Irish Championship, Munster Championship
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- Yes. Race vouchers may be used to enter this event on the day.
- Route Description:
- Open mountain
- Getting There:
NEW PARKING AND REGISTRATIONParking and Registration will be in the field at the bottom of the Cush road. Follow the instructions of volunteer stewards. https://maps.app.goo.gl/gFNTYNNma9uXKDHE9
- Organisers Instructions:
- Not suitable for beginners and u18s. Open mountain and navigation experience is essential.
Early start 11:00Mandatory Kit will be required and items may include phone, water, hat/Buff, foil blanket, map of area & compass. Confirmation on the day. Rainproof Jacket as always is required.
Registration will close at 11:40
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize