GOAL Relay Race - Killiney Hill
- Wednesday 16 April, 2014
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 3 (1,1,1) - Easy Terrain, <200M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Each team does three laps of 2.5k
- Getting There:
- Killiney Hill Park, Killiney Grid Ref: O 260 260
- Organisers Instructions:
- This is a great fun event for all levels and ages. Everybody is welcome and encouraged to come along. All proceeds from the race go to Goal. If you are new to hillrunning, it will be a great way to get to know some people and give hill running a go.
Registration is at the Main Killiney / Dalkey Hill Car Park/
There is parking available (Car park entrance on city side of Fitzpatrick's Hotel) but please try to car pool or use public transport (Dalkey Dart is probably about 15 mins walk) to minimise impact on other users of the park. Race will start at 7.30 so we will close registration at 7:15 as teams will need to be picked beforehand. Teams will be selected randomly which generally adds to the sociability and enjoyment of the occasion.
Route takes in two climbs and some super scenic spots. Both annual registration fee (10 Euro)and race entry fee will be donated to Goal - Minimum race entry is the normal 7 Euro but more can be given to support this good cause :) After race prize giving will the at Fitzpatrick's Castle Hotel which is just a 5 min walk from race start.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Fitzpatrick's Castle Hotel
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|