Irish Mountain
Running Association

Combaun Wood to Templehill

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Zoran SkrbaJan 24 2011, 9:11amA midnight run! Cool! ;).
Eamonn HodgeJan 24 2011, 12:34pmBrilliant!
Mick HanneyJan 24 2011, 12:57pmA brilliant mistake perhaps? 1pm not 1am I expect?
Fergal BuckleyJan 25 2011, 12:04amGreat having a race so close to home but I'm a bit perturbed at Limerick's apparent territorial ambitions in North Kerry!!
Sean HarteJan 25 2011, 2:51pmIs Templehill not in Limerick in the Galtees??

The race description is talking about a race near Castleisland that's on Feb 6th
Dermot MurphyJan 25 2011, 3:23pmSorry guys, this is my mistake. The race description shown at the moment is for the Glanageenty race on Sunday 6th February - a completely separate race to the Comb Wood race. A separate events page will created for this shortly. The Munster AGM will also take place on this day.

We are awaiting directions/description of the Comb Wood race and will update when we have it.
Thomas McLoughlinFeb 15 2011, 12:25pmHi, I'm thinking of running this race. I usually run in Leinster, will my number be available to use? It's 103 this year. Is this definietly going ahead as I need to book accomm? Thanks, Thomas.
Dermot MurphyFeb 15 2011, 1:17pmRace will be going ahead as scheduled.

The Munster runners normally hang on to their own numbers - you will need to be given a blank number and you can write your own number on it. Hang on to this blank number in case you run any other Munster races later in the year.
Thomas McLoughlinFeb 15 2011, 2:55pmThanks Dermot.