Irish Mountain
Running Association

Tibradden

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Gilly O'SheaApr 29 2010, 11:33amHi Paul

I'd like to volunteer for this race please. Can't get into my imra as I've forgotten my password (I won't forget to turn up though...)
Shane EnrightApr 30 2010, 2:05pmAny news on the route yet?
Nigel PlowmanMay 4 2010, 6:27pmPaul,
I would like to volunteer at this race. I don't have a MyIMRA logon...so can you please put me down as a helper and to run also.
Regards,
Nigel.
Paul MahonMay 5 2010, 1:40pmFull race details now posted under Organisers Instructions, maps on site, etc

Carpooling from Merry Ploughboy

No single occupancy cars will be allowed into Pine Forest Car Park.

Will put you Gilly and Nigel down as volunteers.
We could do with some more volunteers but only Non-running ones at this stage thanks.
In particular we need a Race Marker and a Laptop operator and maybe a Deputy Race Director so please don't be shy - Volunteer using the excellent myimra volunteer system please

Volunteers need to be at Pine Forest at 6pm as registration will open at 6.30

Registration will close at 7.15 Sharp

Rene BorgMay 5 2010, 1:46pmHi Paul, I can mark it for you. Work close by so timing won't be an issue.
Alan CollinsMay 6 2010, 12:22pmHi,

Alan Collins here. i'd like to volunteer for Tibradden race but I can't sign in to myimra as I don't know my username or password. I used to be signed in automatically but I must have cleared the cache on my computer and thereby deleted all stored passwords etc. Can anyone help me with this?

Alan
Mick HanneyMay 6 2010, 1:33pmIf you enter your firstname dot surname you should be able to request a new password on myimra..
Nigel PlowmanMay 6 2010, 7:22pmCan someone please set me up with a MyIMRA account.
Cheers.
Mick HanneyMay 6 2010, 7:41pmYou need to give your mobile no., for your myimra username to be texted to you.
Paul MahonMay 7 2010, 12:15amStill in need of some Non-running Volunteers AND a Laptop Operator please
Gillesa O'SheaMay 7 2010, 10:14amHi Paul

You have my name down as a volunteer already but just dropping you a line to let you know that I'm a non-running one.

Gilly O'Shea
Annelies PletsersMay 7 2010, 4:15pmHi Paul, just a quick question. Would it be ok if I do some fundraising after the race? I'm doing the Women's Aid East Coast Cycle next weekend, and I was thinking of doing a cake sale.
Cheers!
Annelies
Helen DixonMay 7 2010, 4:32pmHi Paul

I can help as a non-running volunteer on Wednesday. The myImra system hasn't texted back a password to my mobile yet so wasn't able to log-in to it.

Thanks

Helen
Paul MahonMay 7 2010, 5:22pmThanks to the Non - running Volunteers.

Any more out there to help with results and particularly some that could man or woman the Junior Turnaround Point and the Trig Point at the top of Fairy Castle?
Richard HealyMay 7 2010, 8:13pmHi Paul
Just put my name down as a non running volunteer. I could man the trig point for you.

Rich
seamus kilcullenMay 8 2010, 3:09pmI'd like to volunteer for tibradden, not running
How do I get on to my IMRA?
Seamus
Brendan PollardMay 8 2010, 11:45pmHi,

Just wondering if there is anyone driving from Clontarf\East Point Business park area to this event?

thanks,

Brendan
Ken McDonaghMay 10 2010, 10:30amHi Brendan,

See above carpool details, I should be able to pick you up if the time suits,

Ken
Paul MahonMay 10 2010, 2:11pmThanks to all that have volunteered - looks we are all ok for volunteers now for Wednesday.

A reminder in relation to the need to carpool.

Only one car is listed on the carpool currently - surely there are more than that able to offer lifts?

There is parking for about 60 cars in Pine Forest Car Park so we will need at least 3 per car to avoid overfilling.

Carpooling from the city or other locations is preferable where possible as there are only about 60 spaces available in the Car Park of the Merry Ploughboy pub.

With the numbers running these Wednesday nights everyone needs to make the effort to car pool or come by bike please.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation in this regard.
Johan DehantschutterMay 11 2010, 10:31amI've registered to car pool for this event. I'll be leaving the top of Bray (Southern Cross road) at 6pm at the latest and can pick people up on the way, via Enniskerry, Glencullen (Johnny Fox's pub) and if my car is not full I'll even go to the Merry Ploughboy to pick up. I have 3 spaces available at the moment. Johan 087-9034845
John ShielsMay 11 2010, 11:37amI'm bring one person with me and will swing by the pub carpark to see if we can get two more.
John
mick hanneyMay 12 2010, 11:16pmGrey hoodie left at start/finish of Tibradden race. Has a 'Track and Field Established 1968' logo. I have it with the race director gear. If its yours let me know on mickhanney at ireland dot com.
Brenda MalleyMay 13 2010, 10:03amMy results seem to be missing from last night. I was an early starter, and finished in 106 minutes, race number 582. Thanks, Brenda Malley
Justin O'KeeffeMay 13 2010, 11:56amThanks to Jimmy for patching me & a few others up. Dont think he was a busy as previous years before that run was paved over
Rene BorgMay 13 2010, 1:44pmRunner 937 listed as the women's winner seems to be a man if the pictures are anything to go by. Can someone confirm that Rosalind Hussey was the women's winner. She was first to the cairn as far as I remember. Team results are published under that assumption.
Paul LarkinsMay 13 2010, 2:29pmHi, I took some photos last night and was hoping to put them up on the imra page.... Can anyone let me know how I can do this?

thanks

Paul
Richard NunanMay 13 2010, 4:31pmJust one point on last nights race.

When people sign in the sign in sheet can they ensure that the correct number is written on the sign in sheet and ensure that you are running with the right race number.

It would also help if people could enter their name in legible hand writing.

Thanks

Richard

Kevin O'RiordanMay 13 2010, 4:35pm"Marian O'Reilly" should be "Martin O'Reilly". Will correct the results this evening. That leaves Rosalind Hussey as the winner of the women's race.
Richard NunanMay 13 2010, 4:47pmThanks Kevin,

Just to clear up any discrepancies due to Eamon's race report :-) and the results.

The ladies results were awarded in the pub last night as follows:

1. Rosalind Hussey
2. Karen Duggan
3. Caitriona Nic Caba

Richard
Mick HanneyMay 13 2010, 5:10pmPaul,
If you log on using myimra you should be able to go into the Photos tab and upload a zipped file of the photos for a particular event.
Cheers,
Mick
Paul LarkinsMay 13 2010, 7:20pmThanks - if someone can invite me as I do not have any my IMRA details I will look to upload them, thanks

plarks@hotmail.com
Johan DehantschutterMay 14 2010, 8:35amPaul, we need your mobile number to give you access to myIMRA. I have sent you an email.
Paul LarkinsMay 14 2010, 12:33pmThanks, my number is 0879231581