Irish Mountain
Running Association

Crone Wood (European Trial Up/Down)

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Gerry BradyFeb 28 2008, 12:54amEuropean Championships (EC) trial route is on trial event page. Trial is very similar in overall length and climb to the EC.
gerry bradyMay 18 2008, 4:17pmPhotographs of trial route are on IMRA web page (training run group (left to right): Gerry McGrath, John Eves, Simon Fairmaner, Brian McMahon, Mags Greenan, Seamus Greenan, Peter O'Farrell, Barry Minnock).
gb Jun 8 2008, 2:21pmTraining run over inter-clubs / Europeans trial route on Saturday 14th June. Start from Crone Wood car park at 10:00. Race information sheet on IMRA web page.
Brendan LawlorJun 15 2008, 5:41pmThe Irish Club Championships take place next Saturday 21st June at 12:00 starting at Crone Wood in Wicklow. Don't be put off by the European Trial which is part of this event also.Please come along and support your club and if you are not affiliated come along and enjoy the race anyway.We ran the course on Saturday and it should be a fantastic race.

If you don't want to run come along and help out, as we need marshalls and registration helpers. Please contact gerry dot brady at imra dot ie if you want to volunteer to help
Rene BorgJun 15 2008, 6:22pmI'll second Brendan, come out and display those club colours and let's make this day in the IMRA calendar every bit as spectacular event as it deserves to be.

Even though it means finishing a lot further down for most of us, this is a unique opportunity to run against some of Ireland's finest. Live and learn! (or is it burn?)

-Rene
gerry bradyJun 16 2008, 11:15pmRace information sheet is available on event page. Please read and NOTE CAREFULLY the warning regarding the steps on the downhill stretch near the finish of the lap. Please note also the two start times. All club runners must be registered in the laptop so please do this either at Scarr or at registration.
The race is open so we are hoping for a large turnout. Come early to avoid parking problems. Prize-giving in Enniskerry so car pool from there. As always, more volunteers needed including four course marshalls (ideally with cameras). Please email me at gerry dot brady @imra.ie if you can help out.
Kevin O'RiordanJun 23 2008, 5:13pmI know it's a long shot, but I lost a black Adidas running top in the car park last Saturday. Did anyone manage to find it?

Thanks,
Kevin.
Barry MinnockJun 23 2008, 5:23pmHi Kevin

Think I have it - you left it on the top of your car and it blew off as I was travelling behind you. Still isn't clean after one wash - it sure was messy out there : )

Plan to be at Sorrell Hill.

If you want it before then then send me an e-mail - barry.minnock at imra.ie.

Barry
Kevin O'RiordanJun 23 2008, 5:29pmAh brilliant. I won't be able to make Sorrel hill myself, but I can arrange for someone else to pick it up. Thanks very much.

Kevin.
gb Jul 1 2008, 11:41pm
44 great photos by Jeff Healy just uploaded on to the web page for the inter-clubs championships.