Irish Mountain
Running Association

Winter Social 2022

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Lillian DeeganNov 7 2022, 9:48amThe Annual Prize Giving Social is on November 26th at The Goat Bar & Grill, 14 Lower Kilmacud Road, Mountanville, Dublin starting at 19:30.

The ticket price -- reduced by the IMRA subsidy -- is 15 euro. That’s great value as it includes mixed food platter options with meat and veggie options with a drink of your choice.

Tickets are available in the IMRA shop now until 20th of Nov. (as we need to give final numbers to The Goat by then).

As well as all the 2022 Championship awards and the WSL awards, we'll have this year's Wicklow Round finisher slates to present. We will also have the Mike Kellett Trophy to award.

The annual special presentation to our 2022 Race Director and Volunteer of the Year will be presented on the night.

With tickets available in the shop now, can we ask that you buy your tickets soon and come along to raise a glass to another fantastic IMRA season. We are hoping for a great turnout and atmosphere on the night.

Thanks all,
The Committee
Laura FlynnNov 8 2022, 11:10amThanks Lillian. It’s also that time of year when we acknowledge the great work done by all of you who took on the challenge of Race Director during the year. We had an excellent response to our training evening and a fair few first-timers stepping up as a result.. As a thank-you to all RDs and also to a number of other exceptional volunteers we will be giving out specially -commissioned IMRA hoodies at Powerscourt and the AGM.
Laura FlynnNov 8 2022, 11:14amThe end of year prize this year is a Salomon pulse running belt. These will be given to members who completed 10 races during the year and also, crucially, a minimum of 2 non-running volunteer stints.
We will also be distributing these at the Powerscourt race and AGM.
David FaganNov 19 2022, 10:39pmCan I purchase ticket for my partner
Lillian DeeganNov 20 2022, 3:29pmHi David, great to see you are planing to hit the Goat. And yes, you should be able to make multiple purchases on here. Any probs, let me know.
Lillian DeeganNov 21 2022, 6:35pmEvening everyone,
With a few people having missed getting a ticket for the social on Saturday night, I’m on to note, the shop will reopen at 9am tomorrow, Tuesday morning, and close at 11am. The Goat have been on seeking food numbers this eve. I’ve said I’ll get same to them tomorrow mid morn at the latest.
Jean O'NeillNov 24 2022, 1:39pmHi, I overslept, bad night--till 12 noon- so I missed the window from 9 to 11am on Tuesday to buy a ticket. I would like to attend anyway, but without partaking of the food and drink. Is this possible? Thank you
Anne-Marie FlahertyNov 28 2022, 10:03amJust wanted to pop a quick message up to thank Lillian for organising what was a great night on Saturday.

Was so great to see everyone.

Ye all scrub up well!