Irish Mountain
Running Association

Johns Hill, Killbrannish

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Niamh KellyAug 2 2021, 8:32pmHi All,

We could really do with a few volunteers for reg and finish line and a first aider for Johns Hill on Sunday 8th if you can help out please let us know

Thank you
Niamh
Wayne LeeAug 2 2021, 8:42pmHi lads not sure what's wrong can't get my payment for entry to go through have checked everything a million times. Any help please
Wayne LeeAug 2 2021, 9:22pmFigured it out
Jamie ConwayAug 2 2021, 10:17pmI can't get a payment through. I'm a new IMRA member, am I missing something. I want to do the John's Hill run and pay membership.
Mikey FryAug 2 2021, 10:25pmTry this 353|Then phone number maybe this will work…
Jamie ConwayAug 2 2021, 10:40pmTried that thanks, still no joy.
Jamie ConwayAug 2 2021, 11:43pmGot it. When the address autofills, the phone no. reverts back to normal without the | after the prefix.
Eadaoin QuinnAug 6 2021, 4:14pmHi Niamh I've just registered to run Kilbrannish. If I can arrive early and help with registration am happy to.
Bill BarryAug 6 2021, 5:08pmThanks Eadaoin. That’d be a great help
Niamh KellyAug 6 2021, 5:31pmHi everyone, as you all know these events can not take place without your help and Bill our RD really needs more help on Sunday.

We need help at the finish line and most importantly a first aid volunteer, unfortunately, if the first aid volunteer position is not filled the race can not go ahead.

Thanks, Niamh
Karl RichardsAug 6 2021, 8:06pmI have registered but can arrive early to help out if needed. Just let me know. I’m not a first aider though.

I see entries have closed for the race. Seems very early. Is it full?
Lillian DeeganAug 6 2021, 8:46pmHi Karl,

With regard to your shop closing query - please see this link from the news section: https://www.imra.ie/news/view/id/634/

We are trying to get some kind of pattern in place for races and the online entries. Stand alone races may differ with opening and closing times.

With regard to your wondering after the No. of entries in at the moment - can I direct you the the event page for this race. This detail is shown there.

Thanks - Lillian
Niamh KellyAug 6 2021, 10:12pmHi Karl & Eadaoin
That would be great all help is greatly appreciated can you pop yourselves in as running help
Thank you
Richard RyanAug 8 2021, 10:51amHi, dropped pin seems to be a dead end. Could anyone text me a pin on 0851259678 please?
Richard RyanAug 8 2021, 12:23pmFound it thanks very much organizers. Super event!
Michelle KilleenAug 8 2021, 2:12pmBrilliant event! Great junior route! Kids had a ball!! Thanks everyone involved!!
James H CahillAug 8 2021, 2:45pmThank you Bill and all your volunteers (especially Declan for volunteering at short notice as first aider to allow the event to go ahead). Great event, well organised with a great route - fireroads, single tracks, forest paths, mountain bike routes, open mountain, up hills, downhills (and two more unexpected uphills despite previous Marshalls promises that it "is all downhill from here") . In short all the ingredients for a great route and day out. Thank you all.
Karl RichardsAug 8 2021, 4:27pmthanks Bill and team for a great race today. The route was brilliant with something for everyone. Well done and I look forward to next year.
Conor O'FarrellAug 9 2021, 1:36pmResults are now up. Please send any queries to results@imra.ie.

Thanks
Con
Thomas QuigleyAug 9 2021, 8:02pmExcellent route- really enjoyed the forest sections. Massive thanks to the organiser's and volunteers for making it all happen. It would be great to have more races in this area a few times a year.