Irish Mountain
Running Association

Tralee (Tonevane)

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Conor O'MahonyJun 10 2019, 10:41pmHi guys,
Just wondering if anyone travelling to Tralee from the Limerick city direction for the race Wednesday night would have room for a passenger please? I would be more than happy to contribute to the fuel costs.
Thanks very much.
Andrew WormaldJun 11 2019, 1:45pmHi Connor

I am travelling from UL. Heading back I am going to Kilmallock, I would usually turn off at NCW but I could go into Raheen or somewhere close.

Andrew
Conor O'MahonyJun 11 2019, 5:17pmHi Andrew,
Thank you for your reply. That would be great. I could meet you at the top of the slip road at Dooradoyle if that suited? What time would you be passing through?
Thanks very much
Damien CourtneyJun 11 2019, 5:30pmHi Folks,
For the kiddies race which sets off at 7.20pm tomorrow, can anyone confirm if the kids need to be first registered as IMRA members online and paid up / pre-registered as with the older folks, or do we just register and pay for the kids at the event?
Thanks,
Damien
Brian ByrneJun 11 2019, 8:41pmHi Damien, sorry for not replying sooner. Kiddies are free, and they don't need to be registered with IMRA. However, a parent/guardian needs to run with them. The distance is about 1km. H
Brian ByrneJun 11 2019, 8:42pmHi Damien. Kiddies are free, and they don't need to be registered with IMRA. However, a parent/guardian needs to run with them. The distance is about 1km.
Andrew WormaldJun 11 2019, 9:22pmHi Connor

About 5.45 give or take. I 'll be driving a 12-c white Mondeo.

All the Best

Andrew
Patricia RyanJun 11 2019, 9:47pmJuniors are age 10 to 15. They must be registered with IMRA for 2019 & either pay online or use a voucher.
Damien CourtneyJun 11 2019, 10:18pmBrian - Thanks for the info on the kiddies race - perfect.
Patricia - Thanks too for the info on the junior rules.
Damien
Brian FlannellyJun 14 2019, 7:09amResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie