Irish Mountain
Running Association

Bansha Woods

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Matthew TyeMar 4 2019, 10:49pmPlease can someone let me know if I have to register for this event or if I can turn up on the day and use my voucher card. Many thanks in advance
Matthew
Robert CunninghamMar 4 2019, 11:10pmHi Matthew. Yes we accept vouchers at all Munster league races now.
Matthew TyeMar 5 2019, 8:53pmThanks Robert
Robert CunninghamMar 9 2019, 11:00amSlight route change for tomorrows race, fallen trees have been removed which have opened up even better trails so we can avoid having to run on the road. Distance still the same.
Walsh RowanMar 9 2019, 1:46pmTipperary Town is gridlocked due to road works today. Assume they'll still be in place tomorrow so allow extra time in the morning.
Patricia RyanMar 9 2019, 10:27pmRowan is right,give yourself extra time travelling if coming from the Limerick side.
Brian BuckleyMar 10 2019, 4:21pmWell, this was my first trial run and I suffered. But it was a fantastic experience. I'll certainly aim to do a lot more. Thanks to the race director and organisers.
Robert CunninghamMar 10 2019, 10:43pmGlad you enjoyed it Brian, Any good trails in Youghal.
Brian BuckleyMar 11 2019, 7:03amThere's a woods in Killeagh, Glenbower woods. I think ye have run there in the past. It would be a lot more open then yesterday. But with a bit of imagination there could be a nice trail there.
Michael J KellyMar 11 2019, 10:48amRobert, well done to you and your team yesterday. A very enjoyable run, well marshalled and with some great trail running. You even managed to make sure the hail and rain stayed away during the race...wow. I'll definitely get back to this one again next year.
Brian FlannellyMar 11 2019, 5:41pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie