Irish Mountain
Running Association

Tralee (Tonevane)

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Annie McCaffreyJan 19 2018, 9:58pmHi. I live in UK but over in Kerry a lot as family all in Tralee. I like to do races when over but can’t seem to find much in way of trail. Last races I did were Tralee & Dingle marathons. Road is killing my ankles so sticking with trail from now on. Can anyone suggest trail races (not self nav type...I’m useless) in Kerry or surrounding counties so I can factor them in when over to visit family. Moderate rather than brutal ones. Thanx. Annie
Conor MurphyJan 21 2018, 8:56amGoogle Glenageenty.
Peter KeaneFeb 1 2018, 12:56pmHi Annie, I definitely recommend Gleannageenty, its not that far from Tralee and has 3 loops from 5-9Km.
henry barryFeb 1 2018, 2:14pmmy favorite trail in Kerry . epic run .
henry barryFeb 1 2018, 2:15pmsome info on the trail .

https://www.imra.ie/events/view/id/1537
Brian FlannellyFeb 11 2018, 10:40pmResults are now up for Tonevane, the third installment of the Munster Winter/Spring League. Any questions/queries on results, please email:
brian.flannelly at imra dot ie
Many thanks to Kirstie, her team of volunteers, and all who travelled to support this new event near Tralee.
Barry MurrayFeb 12 2018, 10:39amGreat new race in Tonevane. Thanks to all the crew. Report up.
Barry MurrayFeb 12 2018, 10:39amGreat new race in Tonevane. Thanks to all the crew. Report up.