Irish Mountain
Running Association

WMRA World Masters Women and M55-M75

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Laura FlynnMay 16 2016, 4:08pmA few of us are trying to book the hotel package on the race website but it seems impossible. Has anyone else had any success?
Gerry BradyJul 8 2016, 12:18amEntries close on 16th August. The event is being held over two days with all women's races and M55-M75 on the 27th August.

Known entries from Ireland have been added to the IMRA event page - there is a very strong M35 team. Please post here or email me and I will add you to the list.

There are various flight options (Dublin-Munich-Turin, Nice and trains, etc.).

Some Irish runners have booked accommodation in the Villagio Olimpico.
Gerry BradyJul 27 2016, 7:57amIMRA page has been updated with additional known Irish entries. We are hoping to get shorts and singlets from Athletics Ireland. Can you send me your preferred size in both - to bradygerry @ eircom.net (all no spaces). Intending runners must enter themselves online.
Gerry BradyAug 3 2016, 10:42pmFor anyone who has not entered for the World Masters yet, the entries close on 16th August. The list of Irish entries to-date are given on the IMRA web page for the event. Two very good Women in the 40-44 age group need another W40 to win medals!

If anyone is interested in a training run this Saturday over the trial course for the Worlds, meet in Crone Wood car park at 10:15.
Gerry BradyAug 12 2016, 11:29pmClosing date is Tuesday 16th August. We have 5 teams plus individuals running.

Any runners needing a singlet and/or shorts should let me know by email IF they have not already notified me (Gerry dot brady @ imra.ie) - IMRA/AAI do not have a gear warehouse in Italy so you need to tell me now!
Gerry BradyAug 27 2016, 11:47pmProvisional results from day 1 here: https://www.imra.ie/events/report/id/1318/

Silver team medals for W40 and W45 teams and bronze for M55. M35 run Sunday.
Gerry BradyAug 28 2016, 10:01amIndividual M35 gold for Ian Conroy and gold for team by one point. Everyone else ran well.
Brendan LawlorAug 29 2016, 9:04amWell done everyone - great performances. Big respect to Ian on his Gold medal and leading in for a Team Ireland M35 Gold also - the auld hill runners rock!!