Irish Mountain
Running Association

Colleges Champs Camaderry

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Colm MoranFeb 16 2015, 11:20pmHi all,
I see the fixture has recently been put up. I look forward to it.
Personally, I am entered for the Wicklow Way Trail, and I'm sure some others are, as it is such a popular race.

Is there any possibility of this date being changed before it is set in everyone's diary? Possibly a week later (maybe people don't want Sliabh Bui clashes, but not as big?), on the Sunday could work, or even the Sunday one day after the Wicklow Trail would be better.

I hope it can be considered at least.
Thanks,

Colm
Rachel CinnsealachFeb 16 2015, 11:37pmHi Colm,

Are you talking about the Mullaghmeen spring league being on the day of the WW trail?

I was keen to have it on a different day, but that was the only day that suited the Mullaghmeen club.
Pól Ó MurchúFeb 16 2015, 11:47pmThis post refers to the College Champs...these races have regularly clashed in the past and the date suited the organisers so unlikely it will be changed. I've renamed the post for clarity.
Gerry BradyMar 8 2015, 3:18pmEntry form for Colleges race is available on IMRA web page.
Colm MoranMar 12 2015, 4:24pmSo, I guess this is for sure going ahead next Saturday?
Leo MahonMar 15 2015, 8:14pmLooking for a First Aider and a few volunteers for Saturday College Champs on Camaderry
Lynda TalbotMar 18 2015, 10:32pmHi - My name is down to help out on Saturday but as I have not volunteered before I will need some guidance. What time do you need me to arrive at (I presume Upper Lake Car Park)? and what do you need me to do?
Gerry BradyMar 19 2015, 8:50pmHi Lynda

If you could be in the upper lake car park at 11:00 and help with registration and with the finish, thanks.

Anyone available for summit marshal and first aid?
Lynda TalbotMar 19 2015, 9:15pmOk Gerry - i'll see you there at 11 then - thanks for getting back to me