Irish Mountain
Running Association

Log na Coille

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Damien CoxJun 26 2015, 5:45pmWas mentioned by a few people at Brockagh, anyone planning this? Becky?

I can go any time on Sunday 19th Jul or an evening 20th-23rd.

Thanks, itching to get out my map and compass!
- Damien
Damien CoxJul 2 2015, 4:08pmBecky Quinn and myself will be doing a recce of the Lug course on Sunday 19th July, early morning.

Anyone interested please do let me know and we'll keep you in the loop on details.
Colum McKeownJul 15 2015, 12:50pmHi Damien, are you still planning on doing a run at Lug this Sunday? If so, just wondering what time and from where you'll be heading off from? I wont be doing the race but fancy a run there this Sunday.
Cheers
Colum
Graham K. BusheJul 16 2015, 4:35pmHi, same questions; Where, when and for how long (approx)? I'd like to join in if possible... graham
Damien CoxJul 18 2015, 9:24amGraham/Colum, apologies for delayed reply - was offline on summer holidays.

Meeting Becky at Fenton's pub at 9am tomorrow, forecast looks so-so.

Aiming to just run the whole course paying close attention to the route down from summit plateau.

Hopefully see you there!
Graham K. BusheJul 20 2015, 6:49pmDamien, apologies I didn't get out to run
Lug on Sunday. My training plan had 1 short and 1 long for the weekend. I did the short at 6:30am Saturday and only saw your post later on. Tried FB Group to send you a msg. Hope your run went well, graham
Damien CoxJul 20 2015, 8:54pmNo problem Graham. Three of us went up in the end, was good fun. Mist at the top was really quite thick, and conditions underfoot pretty boggy in patches. Hopefully we get a clear day on Saturday!
Aidan HoganJul 24 2015, 9:04amI'm travelling up from Limerick so if anyone wants a lift you'll find the details in the carpool section of the event page.
James H CahillJul 25 2015, 6:23pmThank you Richard and everyone for today's race. Especially Nora, Eileen and Joe who organised registration parking and everything at Fenton's. Angus and Zoe Manning the summit, and Dermot who rescued the day by doing First Aid (and laptop). Great day
Angus TynerJul 25 2015, 6:33pmSummit time uploaded to photos. First 3 were early starters and there may be the odd early starter down the list.

Was too late for Zoe to come with me. I made it to the summit in the nick of time!! less than a minute ahead of the first of the early starters....unless I missed someone earlier. Having looked at Mick's and Warrens strava, I suspect the times are about 20 seconds slow.
Regina KellyJul 26 2015, 3:49pmThanks to all the volunteers for a great race. Fantastic day for it!