- Saturday 28 June, 2008
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Munster League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- Galtees, Co Tipperary: This Sunday the 8th of July,we will have our 2nd League Race on the Galtees.THe Race starts on ballyannagh boreen.This is about two miles from the usual start in Glen cush.the easiest way to get there is to come via Galbally,take the road to the glen of Aherlow at the More Abbey keep left go over the bridge, take the first right up Round Hill.A mile and a hailf later you come to a four cross roads(the cross of bearna)turn left here and just a little over a mile down this road you come to a double boreen on your left hand side with a ditch seperating them come down the one on the right hand side.you have reached your destination.if in doubt call Tom Blackburn on 0876994976.
- Organisers Instructions:
- This hill race will take place on the Galtees on Curabingen. It is a Munster League race ran over forest track and is perfect race for newcomers to hill running to get a sample of what hill running is like.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize