- Wednesday 13 July, 2005
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Leinster League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Race will be on a similar circuit to last year with shoe sucking mucky ride, low tree branches and ankle twisting rough ground in places. Route has been improved by use of some bike tracks in preference to some of the darker forest and fire road sections Something for all mountain runners to enjoy
- Getting There:
- Start: G.R. O 196079 There is a severe parking shortage, so please carpool as much as possible. Leave cars in Roundwood and combine for trip to start. If you do park on the road, only park on one side and leave a space every five or six cars for passing.
- Organisers Instructions:
- If you think you will be significantly slower than the rest of the runners, please plan on starting early. If enough people are interested we can have an official early start at 7 so we can time it properly. It would be your responsibility to be registered before 7.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Kavanaghs (Vartry House) in Roundwood
- There will be a junior route which is about half the climb and about 7 km.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|