- Sunday 20 June, 2021
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry opens:
- 2021-06-19 02:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2021-06-19 02:30:00
- Entry limit:
- Entry cost:
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- Parking and registration at Laharn Heritage Centre (eircode P51 FK44)
Google GPS 52.086738, -8.802385Coming from Cork city, Ballincollig, Macroom: Use R579 road to Nadd, turn right just before "Nadd Pub", after 3k turn right before "Duggan's Garage" and follow narrow road for 1.3k to Laharn Heritage Centre on your left. Coming from North Cork, Charleville, Limerick: In Mallow turn onto N72 road to Killarney, after 9k turn left onto L1212 (signs for Lombardstown) and after 1k when you leave Lombardstown turn right, you'll pass "Crowley's Pub (The Gortroe Inn)" on your right, keep going for 3.5k and turn left at "Duggan's Garage" and follow narrow road for 1.3k to Laharn Heritage Centre on your left.
- Organisers Instructions:
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY - NO CASH ACCEPTED
Entry will open for this race on Tuesday 8th June. Please follow car parking notices on the day.
Please read and be aware of IMRA Covid Social Distancing Policy (at the bottom of the IMRA webpage). No entry to registration OR finish without buff/face covering. NO SPECTATORS can attend this event and participants should not attend if feeling unwell. FACE-COVERINGS must be worn in the start and finish areas and for the first 200m of the race. Numbers will be LIMITED in compliance with current restrictions.
Under IMRA rules for competitor's safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!
IMRA MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE FOR 2021!
All competitors must be IMRA members. IMRA membership costs €10 for a calendar year. It is unrelated to membership of other athletic clubs. IMRA membership cannot be purchased at the race, you must follow these steps beforehand:
- Login to your "myimra" account on www.imra.ie. If you don't have an account, create one using the REGISTER FOR MYIMRA link, and follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase 2021 membership using a credit/debit card.
- Bring the membership confirmation email containing your race number for the year with you to your first race
- Get a bib number at your first race, and hold on to it, as it's valid for the full year.
- To pay for the individual race entry, go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase race entry for Eur7 using a credit/debit card.
Note: If you are not a 2021 IMRA member or don't know your race number, it will not be possible to enter the race
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize