Cratloe - CASHLESS ENTRY!!
- Cratloe Woods
- Sunday 24 February, 2019
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 4 (1,1,2) - Easy Terrain, <200M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Munster Winter/Spring League
- Entry opens:
- 2019-02-18 00:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2019-02-24 00:00:00
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- €7 for seniors, €5 for over 65s and under 18s
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Getting There:
- Cratloe Woods, Cratloe, Co. Clare
To get there, leave the N18 dual-carriageway at Junction 5 (signposted for Cratloe/Sixmilebridge). After you pass the Woodcross pub/restaurant, take the next right turn signposted Cratloe Wood Forest Park. We'll meet at the car-park about 1km up this road on the right hand side
OSI grid reference: R 486 621Google Maps link
- Organisers Instructions:
- NO CASH ENTRIES ON THE DAY - ONLINE-REGISTRATION/VOUCHER-CARDS ONLY
Under IMRA rules for competitor's safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!
This race is open to all IMRA members. There will online pre-registration available at €7 on www.imra.ie a week before the event until midnight the night before, or alternatively an IMRA race voucher card stamp (a 10 stamp IMRA race voucher card can be purchased for €50 as per instruction below)
IMRA MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE FOR 2019!
All competitors must be IMRA members. IMRA membership costs €10 for a calendar year. It is unrelated to membership of other athletic clubs. IMRA membership cannot be purchased at the race, you must follow these steps beforehand:
- Login to your "myimra" account on www.imra.ie. If you don't have an account, create one using the REGISTER FOR MYIMRA link, and follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase 2019 membership using a credit/debit card.
- Bring the membership confirmation email containing your race number for the year with you to your first race of the year
- Collect your IMRA number at your first race, and hold on to it, as it's valid for the full year.
- To pay for the individual race entry, go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase race entry for €7 using a credit/debit card. (available from the Monday before the event until midnight the night before )
- Alternatively, also on the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page, you can purchase a 10 stamp IMRA race voucher card for €50 using a credit/debit card. The remaining stamps can be used in subsequent league races. Bring the race voucher confirmation email containing your race voucher details with you to your first race to collect.
Note: If you are not a 2019 IMRA member or don't know your race number, it will not be possible to enter the race
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize