- Sunday 10 May, 2015
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 7 (2,3,2) - Moderate Terrain, >500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Munster Championship
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- The race starts in the village going up the road. Take the first left and then next left through a rough passage for 300 meters to the base of the hill. From here you follow the well traveled path all the way to the top which is non stop climb, then you just return the same route and you have done it.
- Getting There:
- Kilcash, Co. Tipperary
The race starts in Kilcash Village, which is just off the Clonmel/Kilkenny road (N76).
OSI grid reference: S 314 280Google Streetview link
- Organisers Instructions:
- Race registration will open from 12:15 to 12:45.
This race is open to all and the cost is â‚¬10
If you have already run an IMRA race this year, please bring the race number given to you at that race as it is valid for the full year.
However, if this is your first IMRA race this year, you must purchase yearly IMRA membership for â‚¬10 per person. Please download the membership form, and fill it out beforehand to speed up registration (they will be available on the day too). You will then be given a race number that is used for other IMRA races this year.
Under IMRA rules for competitors safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!
- Prizegiving Location:
- Kilcash Community Centre - Tea, sandwiches and refreshments after the race.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize