Little Sliabh Bui
- Saturday 29 March, 2014
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 4 (1,1,2) - Easy Terrain, <200M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Spring League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- GR T012 572 There will be direction signs from the N11 immediately north of Ferns. Take the Askamore road (L5070) and follow Trail Race signs for approx 5 miles. Parking will be in a field adjacent to the start .Please enter the field by the upper gate and exit by the lower gate.
- Organisers Instructions:
The race is being organised in conjunction with Slaney Olympic AC and is arranged by Jane and Graham Porter. The race is on a forested hill (no name on the OS map). We originally christened it "Little Sliabh Bhui" after its more dominant, arial topped Sliabh Bhui, but Aoife Joyce tells us the correct name is Ballycadden Hill. Either way it is just west of Sliabh Bui north of Ferns and is a 4 miler with some gentle hills. The junior course will consist of the first loop, returning directly to the finish and is 2.5 miles (4K) approx.
- Prizegiving Location:
- The Thatch, Ferns, 12.30pm
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Barry||Gordon||Dalkey||Anywhere south of Dalkey||09:15:00||3||0|