Irish Mountain
Running Association

Craig Woods

AuthorDateMessage
Brian FarrenJul 17 2024, 11:55pmHi. Just wondering will there be a short course like previous years. And if so is kick off at 10:30?
Robert CunninghamJul 18 2024, 12:42pmBrian, 4k Short course starts at 10:30
Brian FarrenJul 18 2024, 4:38pmThanks Robert
Sarah CookeJul 20 2024, 6:25pmHello,
I hope all is well. I've a quick question. This is my 1st IMRA Race. My boyfriend would like to do the 6km loop tomorrow also. He has missed the race entry deadline. If he signed up as a member this evening, would he be able to pay and complete registration for the event tomorrow please?
Thank you,
Sarah
Mags HassettJul 20 2024, 6:40pmHi Sarah,

Unfortunately there are no entries on race day. All IMRA races are done online.
There are plenty of league races left, so hopefully he can sign up for the next one. Eyries race is still open and Lisvernane/Aherlow trail will open tomorrow for entry.

Enjoy the race tomorrow.
Thomas DowneyJul 21 2024, 10:45amHi, did the start time change? I thought I was 12 noon on the site before.
Damien McDonnellJul 21 2024, 6:03pmThanks to everyone who travelled to Grange village for the race today. Well done to everyone who competed today, hope you had a great run and enjoyed yourselves immensly. I would like to thank all the volunteers who helped out in the various roles you jumped into to help make the race happen today.
Michael McSweeneyJul 21 2024, 7:37pmGreat race today. Thanks Damien and all volunteers.
Brian SmythJul 21 2024, 8:23pmThanks to Damien and all the volunteers today for a great race in Craig Woods. My little lad loved the kiddies run too , and it’s great to have that option included. The banquet of fodder afterwards was very tasty too. Thanks again
Brian FlannellyJul 21 2024, 10:45pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie