Irish Mountain
Running Association

IMRA MERCH & Good Runners collection at Reeks

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsJul 10 2024, 9:12pmHi Lads there will be an IMRA Munster pop up shop at the Skyline and Carrauntohill races at the weekend.

Mainly tees , hats, polo shirts , kit from Previous races etc

There is some imra Munster singlets too I think

Small money. We will have the sum up machine also.

Also : if any of ye have GOOD CONDITION runners you will not use / wrong size etc please bring and we will find a good home for those that may not have the means to buy new trail shoes.

Just bring them to myself or the imra van.
They are pricey items and most of have ones that we didn’t like the feel of etc, have a root through your wardrobe

Sound Lads
Kevin BroughtonJul 10 2024, 10:16pmI have a couple of decent pairs that I’m unlikely to use again, but wondering if you’d also find a home for a pair of road shoes if I bring them too?
Michael McSweeneyJul 11 2024, 12:52amKevin,
You'll only need one pair of shoes going forward. Get rid of all the other trash.
:-)
Dáithí de MórdhaJul 11 2024, 9:04amHi Robbie,

do you want road shoes aswell? And other types of running gear?
Conor MurphyJul 12 2024, 8:03amThank you so much Robbie, You've always been great for rolling up the sleeves and gathering gear for those less fortunate. As I said elsewhere, one of the runners who joined us last Sunday had never seen woodlands before. Anything people can do to make the sport more accessible - and gear is a big problem - is wonderful.